10.12.2012

Studio In Progress

I finally got my studio lights and backdrops and I've been in the process of setting up my studio.  I'm a good ways from being done though. There is still lots of painting to do, organizing, a trip to IKEA for storage furniture etc. but that hasn't stopped me from trying the lights out.  They are super portable too, so I've been able to take my light set up with me to client homes and rescues to shoot the pets and adoptable dogs and cats, which is a big plus!  I love love love how clean studio images look.  You can really see the subject completely when they are lit like this, no distractions.  Here are a few of my images using my new lights, it's a mix of my own cats, other's pets, and rescue animals:


















Really trying hard to get the studio set up mostly bu late October.  I'll be posting lots of pics of before and afters aso stay tuned!

All photos © Amy Shutt Photography
http://www.amyshutt.com/
amyshutt@gmail.com
Do not use without permission. Do no copy, alter, or reproduce these images. Do not remove the copyright or watermark. Thanks! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment