8.21.2012

Amy Shutt Mentoring


Amy Shutt Photography Mentoring

Over the last couple of years as digital photography has become more accessible to the general public I have noticed more and more people asking me about photography, their new DSLR, lighting, post processing, and just how to get the best pictures out of their equipment etc.  I know how overwhelming all of this can be, especially to new hobbyists.  I've recently decided to start offering one-on-one mentoring classes for people new to photography, or new to digital photography.  I have over a decade of experience in photography in general and years of experience in digital SLRs, post processing, digital wortkflow, to-print processes etc.  I love helping people to understand photography and get the most out of their equipment. I am really excited to begin this new endeavor.

Mentoring Sessions will include:
  • Camera and Photography Basics
  • On-location shooting
  • Controlling the light basics
  • Post processing, editing, and digital workflow
  • To-print processing (books, prints etc)
These mentoring sessions will take place at your home, on your computer; I come to you.  We will also spend half a day out on-location shooting a myriad of situations which can include landscapes, portraiture, or both, depending on what your preference may be.

Email me for more info and pricing! amyshutt@gmail.com

Please note: Mentoring sessions are available to the general public and are not an option for professional photographers or those launching a photography business.

*Mentoring sessions are booking for October 2012, so email asap to reserve yourself a space*

No comments:

Post a Comment